BLUfet module is the newest, the most advanced electronic replica control unit by GUNfet. The first in the world system that enables the player to alter the firing settings of a replica wirelessly during a game! The ability to program the module at any moment, using a smartphone with Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) or higher is an advantage on the airsoft battlefield that cannot be left unnoticed. This and many other possibilities of the module are enclosed in a small, waterproof device (measurements: 68 x 20 x 9 mm). The implementation of the module is simplified by a Plug&Play construction - the module can be used as an ordinary MOSFET unit, i.e. between the connectors and the battery, without the need to solder or any other interference in the replica. The module is compatible with all types of airsoft batteries available on the market with a voltage up to 17V. It was designed especially for replicas that have undergone tuning, which allows for a better cooperation with the installed M210 spring!
- Mosfet - commonly referred to as “electronic connector”, prevents
the high-voltage current powering the motor from flowing directly through the
mechanical trigger connectors. This allows for a
quicker trigger reaction time, higher ROF and most importantly - an
extended replica lifetime.
-AB (Active Brake) - the active brake function allows to more rapidly stop the motor after the release of the trigger, which improves the replica’s reliability in semi-auto mode and prevents double-shots.
- Burst Mode - thanks to this option, it is possible to set a several-round burst upon the squeeze of the trigger.
- ROF Control - allows to control the rate of fire of the replica by reducing the power of the motor.
- Precocking - after activated, the piston remains in the rear position, which causes the replica to fire almost immediately upon the squeeze of the trigger. The first mechanical system of this kind was introduced by Tokyo Marui in PSG-1 replica.
- Cycle Completion - the system causes the replica to complete full cycles, i.e. upon the squeeze of the trigger, a full cycle for gears is completed and the piston remains in the front. In addition, the spring is expanded.
- Overheat Protection - a safeguard against overheating.
- Overcurrent Protection - a system that detects short-circuits and safeguards the motor, battery and transistors from damage.
- Dynamic Battery Protection - a system that will prevent the over-discharge of a battery, which might result in irreversible damage.
- Moisture Protection - bluFET features a special coating that protects against humidity.
- Shots Detector - via a combination of the measurement of the motor’s current and the gyroscope you will receive a very precise shot detector. Operated with gestures - by turning the replica (for a quicker magazine change), in the appropriate position, we have the opportunity to change the operation mode of MOSFET.
- programmable using a mobile phone.
- access to myGUNfet.com website.
The complete installation guide can be found on the manufacturer’s website:
The set includes:
- bluFET module
- double signal cable
- single signal cable
- set of Deans-T connectors
- set of thermal sleeves
- a battery adapter with Mini Tamiya connector
- set of zip ties
- mounting strap
- information card